I’m supposed to be packing to leave at 5am tomorrow… Flying to my parent’s place for a super quick Christmas visit. But, I hate packing. So I made a list instead!
These are the 10 best Christmas movies as determined by me. (They are MY favourites. Of course they don’t include some ‘classics’.)
And be forewarned ~ I’m totally gonna cheat.
1. Mickey’s Christmas Carol – My very favourite Christmas movie EVER. Hands down. I can recite the entire thing. Oh, and JIMINY!!
4. Elf – This is Hubby’s tradition. Has to watch it every year. It is great though.
5. The Santa Clause – I LOVE this movie. It’s magical.
6. The Grinch – Again, with the magic and the feels.
8. A Charlie Brown Christmas – Love when they all gather around the piano and “ooh-ooh-ooh” the carols. And the tree! Iconic.
9. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer – C’mon.
10. Frosty the Snowman – Ditto. (And Karen FTW.)
Honourable Mention: The Night They Saved Christmas – I watched this as a kid once or twice and never forgot it. I thought it was so magical. Then I watched it as an adult…. Supercheesy 80’s movie, but I still kind of love it.
Now go ahead and tell me about all the ones I left off my list…
(originally posted to wohngsikneuih)