No one tagged me, but I kept seeing it and wondered how hard it would be. So I tried. It was hard. And I totally cheated, because it took me an hour and a half. I just can’t operate any other way.
“The rules: Don’t take too long to think about it. Fifteen films you’ve seen that will always stick with you. List the first fifteen you can recall in no more than fifteen minutes. Tag fifteen friends, including me, because I’m interested in seeing what films my friends choose.”
1. Twilight Saga – duh
2. What Dreams May Come
3. My Neighbor Totoro – my very favourite movie ever
4. Anne of Green Gables
5. Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
6. Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
7. The Princess Bride
8. Kill Bill
9. Flower Drum Song – Asians AND a musical! And one of my favourite quotes ever ~ “All white people look alike”.
10. Star Wars
12. Mulan – finally some Asian representation in a Disney movie
13. When Harry Met Sally
14. Shiri – Korean action movie that makes me sob every time I watch it
15. Alice in Wonderland (1985 version) – It terrified me to my very soul and I still can’t watch it.
Honourable Mention (’cause it’s only a short): Mickey’s Christmas Carol – I know this entire movie by heart, line by line.