I just came across ANOTHER quiz tag thing in my drafts. My friend tagged me on Facebook back in November, I think. I filled this one out on January 3rd but didn’t post it because there have been SO MANY quizzes on my blog lately and not much else. I’m trying to intersperse these between my own thoughts, but brain power is slow lately. Sorry.
Anyway~ this one was titled “42 things you’ve probably never been asked” yet half the questions are repeats. Oh well. Learn a few things about me or just refamiliarize yourself with things you’ve already heard.
1. First thing you wash in the shower?
2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
3. Do you plan outfits?
when necessary (for fancy times)
4. How are you feeling right now?
5. What’s the closest thing to you that is red?
I think there is some red in the paintings by the bed.
6. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
A customs boarder guard was telling me I should always sit in the back because my boobs are too big and it makes me ugly.
7. Did you meet anybody new today?
It’s 9:45pm and I just woke up.
8. What are you craving right now?
9. What comes to mind when you think of cabbage?
Japanese food 🍲
10. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
many times – I do it to fall asleep
11. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
bite from a bowl, lick a cone
12. Do you like your hair?
I like my hair’s potential.
13. Do you like yourself?
14. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
15. What are you listening to right now?
16. Are your parents strict?
(were*) I guess
17. Would you go sky diving?
no fucking way
18. Do you like cottage cheese?
in lasagna – otherwise, not sure
19. Have you ever met a celebrity?
20. Do you listen to music often?
21. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in?
Uhh… probably. But it’s very dark in here and I can’t see anything.
22. Have you made a prank phone call?
23. Ever been on a train?
24. Brown or white eggs?
IDGI. Is this an American thing? Aren’t all eggs the same on the inside?
25. Do you use Chapstick?
26. Can you use chop sticks?
Seriously?! I’m always baffled by people who can’t.
27. Are you too forgiving?
probably not forgiving enough
28. Ever been in love?
29. Last time you cried?
For a quiz that claims “questions you’ve probably never been asked”, they should do their research. This is in every quiz. And now I can’t remember. It’s been a few days.
*note added later: If this was written January 3rd, the answer would have been 2 days. I cried when we watched Rogue One on NYE.
30. What was the last question you asked?
I have no idea. This quiz would be better answered not while I’m still in bed.
31. Favorite time of the year?
fall, I guess
32. Ever broken a bone?
33. Are you sarcastic?
no more than anyone else
34. Ever walked into a wall?
35. Favorite color?
Isn’t this the most common question ever to ask? Green.
36. Have you ever slapped someone?
37. Is your hair curly?
stick straight with a lot of frizz
38. Do looks matter?
39. Do you like your life right now?
40. Do you sleep with the fan on?
This must be another American question. LOL. I sleep with the heat or a/c on. There is no fan.
41. Can you handle the truth?
42. Do you have good vision?
American things – yes, all eggs look the same on the inside. Farm fresh egg shells are brown, not farm egg shells are white. Never seen a white egg in England. Farm fresh yolks are richer.
Fan – for example, we have heat/a/c, but we also have a ceiling fan (that runs constantly) and my bestie sleeps with a box fan running. Something about white noise and moving air? Idfk.