1. Are looks important in a relationship?
Unfortunately, yes. I’d like to be the evolved type of person who says that I could be in a relationship based only upon the other person’s worth as a soul, but I’d be lying. I’m shallow like that.
2. Are relationships ever worth it?
What? What jaded teenager wrote this?
3. Are you a virgin?
4. Are you in a relationship?
5. Are you in love?
6. Are you single this year?
LOL. Seriously, what?
7. Can you commit to one person?
I can ONLY commit to one person. I can barely maintain friendships because I can only focus on one personal relationship at a time.
8. Describe your crush.
9. Describe your perfect mate.
10. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No. Doesn’t exist. I believe in instant connection but love entails knowing someone.
11. Do you ever want to get married?
I am married.
12. Do you forgive betrayal?
You have to be able to forgive some forms of betrayal. It’s unrealistic to think no one will ever betray you at all. There is a line, of course. I couldn’t tell you what that line is. I’m lucky enough to not have any major incidences of being betrayed sticking in my mind. Everything I can think of right now is fairly petty.
13. Do you get jealous easily?
(Note: I may conflictingly answer this later on. Keep reading.)
14. Do you have a crush on anyone?
If I already described my “crush”, that would mean I have one, right?
I actually have lots. Not crushes in the sense of someone I want to be in a romantic/sexual relationship with, but I have crushes on talent, crushes on intellect, crushes on style… I think of elevated admiration as a crush.
15. Do you have any piercings?
8 (+1 grown over)
16. Do you have any tattoos?
17. Do you like kissing in public?
I like the idea of kissing but not actually doing it. It’s… germy.
18. Do you shower every day?
Uh… maybe not.
19. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
Hubby does. I don’t really want to think of anyone else thinking of me in a romantic way. That makes me uncomfortable.
20. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
I’d have no way of knowing so it’s not something I think about. Speculation is rather pointless.
21. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
22. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
If I’m still alive in 5 years, yes, I think we will still be married.
23. Do you want to be in a relationship this year?
24. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you?
Maybe. Can’t remember.
25. Has someone ever written a song or poem for you?
Hubby wrote me a dirty limerick once.
26. Have you ever been cheated on?
27. Have you ever cheated on someone?
28. Have you ever considered plastic surgery? If so, what would you change about your body?
Yes, I was convinced I’d get a nose job someday at one point. But it costs too much and I didn’t want to end up worse off than I already am. Hubby has bad breathing troubles and I really don’t want that. My big nose works perfectly fine.
29. Have you ever cried over a guy/girl?
These questions, as with most quizzes, are stupid. Who hasn’t?
30. Have you ever experienced unrequited love?
In high school, I was the queen of unrequited love. I based my identity on it.
31. Have you ever had sex with a man?
32. Have you ever had sex with a woman?
33. Have you ever kissed someone older than you?
Hubby is 4 years older than me.
34. Have you ever liked one of your best friends?
Not in a romantic way. Thankfully. That would cripple me.
35. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated?
Not to my recollection or knowledge.
36. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
I don’t understand this question. Do people develop premeditated feelings for someone? Do they pick someone out specifically and then start liking them afterwards?
37. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
See the answer to question 30.
38. Have you ever written a song or poem for someone?
For someone? No. About someone? Yes.
39. Have you had sex so far this year?
Hahahahahaha. I HONESTLY DON’T KNOW!
40. How long can you just kiss until your hands start to wander?
41. How long was your longest relationship?
Hubby and I just had our 16 year anniversary a few weeks ago. (Dating, not married.)
42. How many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had?
43. How many people did you kiss in 2012/2013?
Just the one.
44. How many times did you have sex last year?
I didn’t count.
45. How old are you?
I’m 36. Why do I fill these out? I’m not entirely sure.
46. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
Are you supposed to say something?
47. If you have a boyfriend/girlfriend, what is your favorite thing about him/her?
My favourite thing about my husband is his dorkiness. He’s a funny, cute guy.
48. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept?
I am not sure who I should consider “my first love”. One guy sticks out in my mind so I’ll go with that… I’m not sure that he has much to apologize for, but of course I’d accept it. I hold no bad feelings about him anymore.
Oh, I didn’t see the “true” qualifier in there. There was no TRUE love before Hubby. I’m not being cheesy and romantic. Just truthful.
49. Is there a boy/girl who you would do absolutely everything for?
Nope. I’m selfish. Haha. I would do anything Hubby really needed.
50. Is there anyone you’ve given up on? Why?
I give up on people all the time. I’m not entirely sure why I do it. If I ever talk to a shrink about it, I’ll let you know. My current, self-deprecating habits say it’s because I’m too lazy to put the effort into relationships. Or I get bored easily.
I realize the person who wrote this means romantically. In that case, no. I’m a ‘go down with the ship’ kind of person.
51. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are?
Hahaha. High school was a great time, wasn’t it? Remember back when things like that mattered?
52. Is there someone you will never forget?
I remember people much better than the majority. I remember most people I meet. If I get to know them, I will never forget anyone.
53. Share a relationship story.
54. State 8 facts about your body.
I have greenish blue eyes.
My hands and feet are identical to my mother’s (and my grandfather’s) but smaller.
I have a “vampire slayer mark”.
My hair is naturally light brown and relatively straight.
I currently weigh 3 pounds less than the heaviest I’ve ever been.
When I was a young teenager, I used to wish and pray that I had big boobs. That desire blew up in my face. Almost literally.
55. Things you want to say to an ex.
I don’t really have any exes and I have nothing I would need to say to any of them. They were all nice guys. Some of them are doing well and happy in their lives. (I know. We’re Facebook friends. Haha.)
56. What are five ways to win your heart?
Be sweet without being cheesy or over the top.
57. What do you look like? (Post a picture!)
Read this instead.
58. What is the biggest age difference between you and any of your partners?
See answer 33. By “partners”, I assume you mean dating. The rest were all my age or within a year or so.
59. What is the first thing you notice in someone?
Whatever feature is most prominent, I guess. The first thing to make a lasting impression though, is probably someone’s sense of humour or how “unique” they are (or aren’t).
60. What is the sexiest thing someone could ever do for/to you?
Uhhhhhh… I’m all for spouting personal information but that’s not something I feel the need to share.
61. What is your definition of “having sex”?
I just LOL’ed.
62. What is your definition of cheating?
Okay, now I understand what the last question was getting at. I guess technical cheating would be any sexual acts or kissing another person. But I’d still feel cheated on if Hubby were to have an intimate emotional relationship with someone else too. Simple desire for another person would hurt me.
63. What is your favourite foreplay routine?
Wow. I’ve NEVER come across one of these things that had multiple questions I didn’t want to answer. That’s a first.
64. What is your favourite roleplay?
I’m not into roleplay. It’s cheesy. …Cosplay is a whole other thing though. Hahaha.
65. What is your idea of the perfect date?
Exploring someplace cool, live music, tasty food/treats, and good conversation.
66. What is your sexual orientation?
Undetermined? Ha. It’s a fluid scale.
67. What turns you off?
Sooooooo many things! Most things.
68. What turns you on?
Very specific things. Certain sounds, smells, visuals…
69. What was your kinkiest wet dream?
I don’t know what other people would consider kinky. And I don’t actually dream about sex much. And when I do, things are …left hanging, so “wet” dream doesn’t apply.
One time, I did dream out this crazy plot involving alien, serpent-like creatures with multiple penis ‘bouquets’ and vaginal channels…. It was fucking bizarre. It would have made a great fantasy porn.
70. What words do you like to hear during sex?
I don’t like much talking. I like it if it’s subtle and … quiet? Maybe restrained is the better descriptor. Not particular words. Tone is much more important. I am very into certain sounds though, as I already mentioned.
But if anyone were ever to say “fuck yeah” to me during sex, I would pull away so fucking fast!
71. What’s something sweet you’d like someone to do for you?
Rub my feet. Hahaha.
72. What’s the most superficial characteristic you look for?
Nice teeth. Good grammar.
73. What’s the sweetest thing anyone’s ever done for you?
Hubby does sweet things for me all the time. I can’t pinpoint one as “the sweetest”. Maybe establishing an annual ‘spoil kmah day’? (It’s October 6th, if you’re wondering. My mom’s birthday. LOL.)
74. What’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever done for someone?
Hahahahahahaha. I didn’t know so I just asked Hubby. He said when I shovelled a dead rabbit into a garbage bag and disposed of it because he was too scared to.
75. What’s your opinion on age differences in relationships?
I don’t think I really have opinions about it. I would assume it would come with difficulties when one person has way more life experience than the other, but age isn’t necessarily an indicator of that.
76. What’s your dirtiest secret?
I’m not answering that either. Secrets are secret for a reason.
77. When was the last time you felt jealous? Why?
I’m wary of the word ‘jealous’. Jealously connotes begrudging someone what they have or the happiness. I don’t do that. But I frequently wish I could have something or do something that other people have almost daily. That’s normal, I think. The last time, specifically… probably just recently when several of my friends got together and went on a road trip and I couldn’t make it. I really would have loved to join them.
*When it comes to Hubby, which is what that earlier question was getting at I think, I very rarely get jealous, if at all. He is 100% trustworthy so other people don’t matter much.
78. When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
10 seconds? 30 seconds? Haha. Just now.
79. Who are five people you find attractive?
Rob, Chris Wood, Matt Lanter, Cam Gigandet, Donnie Yen (I bumped Stephen James awhile ago.)
80. Who is the last person you hugged?
Wait. Actually maybe it was Vee. Haha.
81. Who was your first kiss with?
82. Why did your last relationship fail?
He slept with his ex-girlfriend and moved away to college and didn’t call me for 3 weeks with his new number and, in that time, slept with (and impregnated) someone else. AKA “he just wasn’t that into” me.
83. Would you ever date someone off of the Internet?
3 years ago, I would have said yes, unequivocally. Now, I’d say no. I don’t trust people online. If we met online and formed a bond that way and then met in person, I wouldn’t turn them down just because our origins were online. You know, hypothetically, of course, since… married.